Digital media have become indispensable in our society, but also in today's education and teaching as working and communication tools. For a university like the FHNW, one of the largest and most important universities of applied sciences in Switzerland, it is therefore essential that the high demands in terms of attractiveness, innovation, user-friendliness, availability and reliability of the media technology are already taken into account during the planning, implementation and support/maintenance of the systems.
Kilchenmann realised the implementation planning, the installation and the operating concept for all audio-visual systems, including video conferencing, for the largest campus of the FHNW in Muttenz. In close cooperation with the FHNW, state-of-the-art presentation and teaching media were implemented. With a service and maintenance concept tailored to the requirements and needs and a high level of service readiness from the Basel location, the highest possible availability of the systems is guaranteed.
- Digital audio and video system in the auditorium (max. 480 seats)
- 15 lecture halls (80-200 student seats per room)
- 75 seminar rooms (20-100 seats per room)
- Over 60 meeting and conference rooms
- 2 gymnasiums, gymnastics room, fitness
- Higher-level monitoring and scheduling software (Crestron Fusion Server)
Leave a comment